This website uses the following categories of cookies:
– analysis cookies, used directly by the website manager to collect information, in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the website. They are similar to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
– profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this website to collect information on the behavior of users during browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide customized advertising.
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF CERTAIN FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be visible:
– YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
– The social buttons of social networks;
– Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages: Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
This website also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the website, or to provide customized advertising. This website has no control over the cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to information collected through these cookies. Information on the use and purposes of these cookies, as well as on the methods for disabling them, is provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
Please note that in general, users tracking do not involve identification, unless the User is already registered with the service and is not even already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the relevant service (e.g. Facebook).
– Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the website by users, compile reports on website activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the website, how the website is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other websites in order to create a comparative image of the use of the website compared to other websites in the same category.
Data collected: browser identifier, date and time of interaction with the website, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: The European Union – service anonymization is active.
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users, and is not crossed with other information relating to the same people. They are processed in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). Google Inc. is prohibited from crossing such data with that obtained from other services on the basis of a specific agreement.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data from Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google(opt out).
– YouTube: platform owned by Google for sharing videos. Cookies are set when the page containing the embed is accessed, and when the video is played, and do not allow the identification of the User unless it is already logged in to the Google profile.
The “advanced privacy (no cookie)” option has been enabled for the videos on the website which ensures that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless they voluntarily play the video.
Collected data: number and behavior of the users of the service, IP address, and information linking visits on the website to the Google account for users already logged in, preferences for viewing videos.
Place of data processing: USA.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGIN
This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the social network servers from where the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if appropriate, link it with to your social account, in particular if you are connected at the time of the visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record data related to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social account and probably delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
AdvancedUser privacy protection function plugins are installed on this website, which do not send cookies or access cookies present on the User’s browser when opening the page but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by the respective privacy policies to which you are requested to refer.
We process visitor/user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data when they are sent, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. Processing is carried out using IT and/or online tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of officers involved in the organization of the website or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers).
Rights of the user
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and to art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30th 2003, according to the methods and within the limits established by the current legislation, the User may exercise the following rights:
– oppose fully or partly, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know the origin;
– receive an intelligible communication;
– have information on the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, anonymization, blocking of data processed in an unlawful manner, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in the case of processing based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support his data provided to the Data Controller, in a structured and readable form by a Data Processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page);
– and, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the legal provisions in force.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
Under the laws in force, the Data Controller is Berkem Srl, the website administrator, in the person of Giovanni Bersaglio, who can be contacted through the CONTACTS section (link at the bottom of the page).
Google is appointed as Data Processor, processing data on behalf of the Data Controller (Google Analytics).